Find the Fun in Public Speaking
Dayna and Gabe kick off Season 2 and the beginning of 2022 with a lighthearted discussion about how to find the love, joy, and fun in public speaking. Finding the fun in public speaking is much easier said than done though, so they dive deeper into how you can (not should!) find the fun in public speaking as well.
This episode has a “big reframing energy” to it as they share some ways that you can reframe your negative or nervous thoughts about public speaking and think about it in a more exciting way. Also, Gabe shares some very interesting analogies to illustrate how he feels about public speaking. 😂😂
There are lots of great tips and tricks in this episode to help you find more fun in your public speaking journey. The more we view public speaking as fun and enjoyable, the more we want to do it and the better we get at sharing our stories and our messages with the world!
- Follow us on on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn for more updates and fun!
- Check out our new Workshop Your Workshop Class starting in mid-April!
- Gabe’s Tedx Talk – How to Win at Losing: a Failosophy for Innovation | TEDxFrankfurt
- Gabe’s Tedx Talk – Conquering addictions with AI algorithms | TEDxSanFrancisco
- Gabe’s Tedx Talk – The Future of Creativity and Innovation is Gamification | TEDxVilnius
- Gabe’s Tedx Talk – Gamification | TEDxKids@Brussels
- For more information about the The A-Ha! Method Course on Udemy, please go to https://speakersalliance.org/join-a-course.
Check out this episode and our other episodes of The A-Ha! Method Podcast here:
Follow us on social media for the most up to date announcements and so you never miss when a new episode is released.😍